Friday, March 28, 2008

Hello

Hi, I'm Silver Rabbit. Ankles got me reading other's blogs and told me I needed to have one of my own. I don't really want to. I'm trying to maintain a shy appearance in keeping with rabbit stereotypes. I think I get more bananas and cilantro that way. Ankles is almost as bossy as me!

I don't want to tell you about my past. My new life started in December when Ankles and her family brought me to their house from the Oakland Animal Shelter. Since my arrival in the family room I have struggled to establish a predictable routine. It has been a success.

I just convinced the Evil Stepsisters that I should be left alone. Then I convinced Smallest Ankles that cuddly rabbit was an oxymoron. I needed Ankles help to convince Hairy Ankles that he had to increase his tolerance for destruction and mess and that his things wouldn't be destroyed if I had enough other stuff that was more fun to shred.

2 comments:

Mama Mayborne... said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You're off to a great start! Best wishes for your blog future!!

PitBullLadyDesigns said...

Welcome to the world of blog, Ankles & Silver!